The Hollis Bahringer bracelets are made with paper writers exacting standards and quality. As such, professional jewelry techniques must be used to properly adjust an Hollis Bahringer bracelets.
The Kit consists of a bracelet holder and two pin extractors. You will need a small mini hammer to strike the pin extractors. I used the handle of a screw driver as a hammer.
1) Place the bracelet in the slots that best supports the links. You will want to align the pin to come out into a hole in the base. Also make sure arrow is in the same direction that the pin will move.
2) Select the pin extractor that best fits the size of the pin, I chose the thicker of the two.
3) Hammer gently until pin pushes though.
4) Take out of link supporter and push through by hand.
5) Remove the rest of the way by pulling it out with your fingers.
6) After removing all links needed put the parts together with the pins online jobs for full time college students going back in the same way they came out. Use your mini hammer to tap in and the pin extractor to make sure pins are back in flush.